文章摘要

楼雯,樊宇航,赵星.流动与融合——我国图书情报与档案管理学科点师资结构研究[J].中国图书馆学报,2017,43(6):99~112
流动与融合——我国图书情报与档案管理学科点师资结构研究
Mobility and Fusion:Insights on Faculty Construction of Library, Information and Archive Management in China
投稿时间:2017-02-02  修订日期:2017-03-12
DOI:
中文关键词: 图书情报与档案管理  学科建设  师资结构  网络分析
英文关键词: Library, information and archive management  Disciplinary construction  Faculty structure  Network analysis
基金项目:本文系国家自然科学基金青年项目“h型信息网络测度的机理与实证研究”(编号:71503083)和上海市高峰高原学科建设计划华东师大教育学课题“世界一流学科、一流大学与城市科技创新之间的互动关系与战略研究”的研究成果之一
作者单位E-mail
楼雯 华东师范大学经济与管理学部信息管理系、华东师范大学学术评价与促进研究中心,上海 200241  
樊宇航 华东师范大学经济与管理学部信息管理系、华东师范大学学术评价与促进研究中心,上海 200241  
赵星 华东师范大学经济与管理学部信息管理系、华东师范大学学术评价与促进研究中心,上海 200241 xzhao@infor.ecnu.edu.cn, 
摘要点击次数: 222
全文下载次数: 
中文摘要:
      2016年,国内四所知名高校的图书情报与档案管理一级学科点被撤销事件引起学科内外热议,图情档学科建设再次响起警钟。在当前我国以一流学科促动一流大学建设的“双一流建设”大背景下,系统深入地探析师资队伍建设情况对于我国建设世界一流图情档学科的愿景具有基础意义。本文从教师就职流动的视角调研我国图书情报与档案管理49个学科点的795位教师的毕业院校及就职地域分布,学科点师资队伍规模、职称结构、学缘结构、培养能力,以及学科点之间的人才流向。结果显示,我国图书情报与档案管理学科点的师资队伍建设具有流动与融合交织并存之特点;师资队伍在分散与融合的过程中,地域因素具有关键影响;师资流动在呈现集中性和“近亲繁殖”现象的同时,也逐渐形成与本领域世界一流学科相仿的职称和就职结构,并在国际化水平上已有一定积累。图5。表4。参考文献18。
英文摘要:

    It became a hot topic in library, information and archive management that four master degree programs in library, information and archive management have been abolished. It is the very time to look into the current disciplinary construct situation by investigating faculty construction,which is closely related to master and PhD development, especially under the background of the national movement to construct world-class universities and world-class disciplines.

    Data was collected from curriculum vitae of 795 faculties from 49 libraries, information and archive management master degree programs in China, which contained name, title, latest graduated school, and current working school. The perspective of faculty mobility was emphasized rather than graduates job hunting methods due to both the possibility of data collection and the creative view of employment. Graduated school distribution and relocation tendency have been mapped out via information visualization methods and tools, as well as the faculty scale of each program, title structure, education background, cultivation ability, and talent exchange among programs.
It showed that discipline base construction is reliable in China, which is in the expansion of the overall construction but with a centralized construction of powerhouse. From the view of districts, Beijing, Jiangsu, Hubei, Shanghai, Guangdong, Jilin, and Hunan provinces paid more attention to faculty constructing of library, information and archive management. From the view of individual school, Wuhan University, Peking University, Nanjing University, Renmin University of China, Nankai University, and Jilin University were leading the cultivation trend sand are potentially becoming the candidates of world-class universities.
In the meantime, besides regional employment, title structure also makes sense if considered the global situation. And those powerful schools as we mentioned above both collaborated and stood on their own feet since they have exchanged faculties as well as built their own regions. All these showed that discipline fusion exists in China.

    As for the mobility, Chinese faculty construction didnt show much the moving preferences. In global distribution, above 93% of faculties graduated from China, which is slightly higher than the percentage of graduation in US iSchools. And the other 7% of faculties only came from 12 countries and districts. In national distribution, it is obvious to see regional employment, even though it is common internationally. Besides, inbreeding rates were high in the whole country and extremely high in some schools. We could see many improvements of faculty construction to be done in the future.

    Therefore, the faculty construction of library, information and archive management in China comes with both Chinese mobility features and world-class fusion. For one thing, the faculty scale of master degree program is expanding all over the country but concentrated on mainstream schools. Besides, regional employment has been a signature in China as well. For the other, most schools with library, information and archive management master degree programs are attempting to hire more and more faculties graduated overseas. Title structure and relocation tendency are both consistent with world-class programs. In other words, faculty construction in China has been merged to construct world-class disciplines, which meets the government insights on world-class construction project. 5 figs. 4 tabs. 18 refs.

下载全文   查看/发表评论  下载PDF阅读器